Status update – 14/07/2017
Long Term Ash Storage Area Program
- Carting of top soil to the Ash Storage Area continues.
- Seven trucks, four D6 dozers, one 30t excavator, one PistenBully and one 45t excavator are working at the site.
- Dust monitors remain in operation to provide real-time data for monitoring and reporting.
Ash Storage Area Revegetation
- Native vegetation seeding on the top soil completed on 3 of the 5 top soiled zones last week
- Water in the polishing pond has increased following the recent rains. Flinders Power personnel continue to monitor and manage the pond for odour.
Augusta Power Stations Site Enquiries
- All public enquiries may be directed to Flinders Power by:
- Telephone: 0419 252 760
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional information can be found at www.flinderspower.com.au
Please Note: Updates are issued fortnightly. Special bulletins/media alerts may be issued from time to time when conditions or circumstances demand it.